We are looking for an energetic and pro-active Office Manager. The Office Manager will work closely with internal teams (including Team Coordinators, Reception, People & Culture, Finance, Clients & Markets, Growth Strategy and Admin) to support efficient operations. The Office Manager will manage various office services whilst ensuring best practices are implemented consistently across our Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support with planning in-house or off-site activities like townhalls, celebrations, and conferences.
- Liaise with building management for general facility requirements, build-outs, maintenance and repairs, inspections, fire drills, cleaning, parking etc.
- Manage the Reception area and team members, including overseeing vendor relationships, procurement of office supplies, courier services, and other routine office needs (e.g. arranging electronic business cards, coordinating room reservations and catering/ refreshments).
- Manage the Team Coordinators, ensuring they are providing effective support to their Partners and teams.
- Act as the direct manager Reception and Team Coordinators, providing training and performance feedback, in alignment with their supporting Partners.
- Introduce an SoP guide/ manual and relevant trainings for Team Coordinators to ensure a consistent and high level of support across different teams.
- Oversee the leave schedule for Reception, Team Coordinators and Office Admin, to ensure continuity of support.
- Oversee translation and printing services.
- Build and maintain office policies and procedures, including security and health and safety.
- Manage office filing and storage spaces whilst ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Introduce new initiatives to enhance a paperless and sustainable environment.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require
- Respond to various requests and inquiries from employees.
- Take initiative to identify and address any office inefficiencies.
- Prepare and send communications in relation to office/ facility information, policies and procedures.
- Create monthly reports on operational activity and project updates.
- Support with new joiner orientation and exit procedures.
- Provide ad-hoc support for executives.
- Serve as general information center, i.e., be knowledgeable about firm, employees, clients, etc.
Who we're looking for:
- You’ll take initiative and will demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seek opportunities to contribute beyond your own role without being told by others.
- You’ll be adaptable and will show agility and flexibility to adjust yourself into various working situations.
- You’ll take ownership and responsibility.
- You’ll have an ability to manage a team whilst also working independently.
- You’ll have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You’ll have strong problem-solving skills.